The EHEIM Quick Vac Pro is a automatic gravel cleaner & sludge extractor. It is easy to use and dose not require any buckets or hoses and can be fully submerged up to 1 Metre (3 foot). It also extends intervals between water changes which means less work for you! It can be used in fresh and marine aquariums. Buy the EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Online.
How the EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Cleans
- Advanced suction power is specifically designed to pick up dirt particles, remove waste and extract sludge without excessively disturbing gravel or the biological balance of aquarium.
- Super fine mesh cartridge traps even the smallest waste particles while letting water back into your aquarium (any residual cloudy water will clear up shortly after use).
- Detachable super-fine mesh cartridge easily snaps out for quick cleaning.
- Battery operated, can operate continuously for up to 4 hours
- Safe to use (no power cables)
- Makes an ideal gift for the aquarium hobbyist.
- Indispensible too - no aquarist should be without one.
- For use in aquariums of all shapes & sizes with a minimum depth of 12 inches.
- Not recommended for fine sand or fine gravel.
- Batteries Included
I'm frustrated with gravel cleaning being so time consuming and messy. Is there an easier way to clean?
The EHEIM Qucik Vac pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor makes cleaning an aquarium as easy as pressing a button.
Just insert the suction end into the gravel. The water suction lifts the waste up and deposits it into the super fine mesh cartridge. Quick cleanings are done in minutes. No buckets or hoses required.
Did you know?
- It is recommended to change up to a maximum of 25% of your total aquarium water every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Removing too much water at one time can disturb the natural aquarium balance.
Using the EHEIM Quick Vac Pro regularly for just a few minutes, can help to:
- Remove or extract waste before it has a chance to break down and pollute the aquarium water
- Decrease the buildup of harmful aquarium toxins
- Extend the intervals between water changes
- Lighten the load on the aquarium filter
- Save you money by reducing the amount of additives needed for water maintenance
- Reduce the overall maintenance time spent
Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category