Interceptor Spectrum for Dogs
Interceptor Spectrum for dogs is a tasty heartworm & worm prevention chew tablet. Interceptor Spectrum prevents heartworm infection and controls roundworm, whipworm, hookworm and tapeworm. It is a monthly chewable tablet that contains milbemycin and praziquantel. You can buy Interceptor dog tablets in 3 different quantities: 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs. Each tablet will treat one dog for one month. Interceptor has 4 weight ranges for dogs, each weight range will have a certain coloured packet associated with it; orange for very small dogs up to 4 kgs, green for small dogs 4-11 kgs, yellow for medium dogs 11-22 kgs and white/blue for large dogs 22-45 kgs.
Interceptor Spectrum for Dogs Information
- Buy Interceptor in a 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack.
- Interceptor can be used on puppies from 2 weeks of age.
- Prevents heartworm infection in dogs.
- Controls adult roundworm, immature roundworm, adult whipworm, adult hookworm and adult tapeworm infection.
- Comes as a tasty chewable tablet, with each tablet will last 1 month.
- Contains the active ingredients milbemycin and praziquantel.
- Dogs should be tested for heartworm before using this product.
- For similar products, see Sentinel Spectrum for dogs.
- Only available to Australian customers.