Advantix for Dogs
Advantix for dogs is a flea, tick and insect treatment made by Bayer Health Care. Each capsule of Advantix will control flea & insects for 1 month and ticks for 2 weeks. It is a topical application and uses the ingredients imidclopid, permethrin and n-methylpyrrolidone. Advantix can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age. We sell Advantix in 3 different quantities; 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs. Advantix has 4 weight ranges for dogs, each weight range will have a certain coloured packet associated with it: Green for puppies and small dogs up to 4 kgs, teal for dogs 4-10 kgs, red for dogs 10-25 kgs and blue for dogs over 25 kgs.
What Does Advantix for Dogs Treat
Advantix for Dogs Information
- Topical application.
- Buy in 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack.
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age.
- Repels and kills paralysis ticks for 2 weeks.
- Repels and kills bush and brown dog ticks.
- Kills fleas & reduces flea allergy dermatitis.
- Repels and kills mosquitoes and sandflies.
- Controls lice.
- Repels stable biting flies.
- Contains imidacloprid, permethrin and n-methylpyrrolidone.
- You should still look for ticks on dogs while using Advantix.
- Waterproof for 1 month, 48 hours after application.
- Adult ticks are most active during spring and the early months of summer in Australia.
- Advantix is made by Bayer Health Care, who also make Advantage and Advocate.
- Do not use Advantix on cats.