Royal Canin Dog & Cat Food
Royal Canin is one of the leading premium dry dog foods on the Australian pet food market. Royal Canin dog food have breed specific foods for German Shepard's, Labradors, Poodles, Dachshunds and more. Dogs love the taste, and it is a great diet for their health. Royal Canin offer a 100% money-back guarantee on their products. Royal Canin dog foods come in the form of dry kibble or canned wet foods. Royal Canin cat food is premium dry or wet food that cats love! They make cats breed specific and special need foods such as indoor, hairball, dental and digestion diets.
More About Royal Canin
Why Buy Royal Canin?
- Dogs and cats love the taste of Royal Canin
- Total pet health nutrition
- Breed specific foods
- Foods for puppies, kittens, adults and mature pets
- Special needs foods for hairballs, oral care and low fat light
What To Know When Buying Royal Canin
- Does my pet need dry or wet food? We recommend using premium dry food and only using wet food when an alternative meal is not available.
- Is my pet up to 12 months, adult 1-6 years or mature 7+ years? Using the food that suits your animal's age is important for their growth and health.
- Is my dog or cat a specific breed that needs a certain type of food? Specific dog and cat breeds have certain needs that can be fulfilled with the correct food.
- Does my pet have any special needs? Does your pet have hairballs, bad teeth, or overweight? If so, you can help these problems with the correct food.