Advantage for Dogs & Cats
Advantage is a monthly flea treatment for dogs and cats. It is an easy to use topical application that contains the ingredient imidacloprid.
Advantage for dogs is made by Bayer Health Care, who also make Advantage for cats, Advantix for dogs plus many other well known pet medications. We sell Advantage for dogs in 4 different quantities; single doses, 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs. Advantage has 4 weight ranges for dogs, each weight range will have a certain coloured packet associated with it: Green for puppies and small dogs up to 4 kgs, teal for dogs 4-10 kgs, red for dogs 10-25 kgs and blue for dogs over 25 kgs.
What Does Advantage for Dogs Treat
Advantage for Cats is an easy-to-use and effective flea killer. Advantage is made by Bayer, who also produce Advocate for Cats. Advantage for cats will kill fleas and kill flea larvae for a full month. Advantage can be used on kittens from 6 weeks of age, it is also safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals. You can purchase Advantage for Cats in a single dose, 3 packs, 6 pack and 12 packs for the best price to suit any budget.
What Does Advantage for Cats Treat
Advantage for Dogs & Cats Information
- Topical Application.
- Buy in 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack.
- Can be used on puppies from 6 weeks of age.
- Can be used on kittens from 6 weeks of age.
- Kills fleas, flea larvae, reduces and flea allergy dermatitis.
- Controls lice.
- Water-resistant for 1 month, 48 hours after application.
- Contains imidacloprid.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius (Room Temperature).
- Made by Bayer Health Care who also make Advocate and Advantix.