Advocate for Dogs & Cats
Advocate is part of the Bayer pet product range. Advocate is a flea, heartworm and worm treatment for dogs and cats. It also treats for little nasties like ear mites. Bayer also, make products such as Advantage and Advantix.
Advocate is a monthly flea and heartworm treatment for dogs and cats. It is an easy to use topical application and contains the ingredients imidacloprid and moxidectin. Advocate for dogs is made by Bayer Health Care, who also make Advantix for dogs and Advantage for dogs. We sell Advocate in 4 different quantities; single doses, 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs. Advocate has 4 weight ranges for dogs, each weight range will have a certain coloured packet associated with it: Green for puppies and small dogs up to 4 kgs, teal for dogs 4-10 kgs, red for dogs 10-25 kgs and blue for dogs over 25 kgs.
What Does Advocate for Dogs Treat
Advocate for Dogs & Cats Information
- Topical Application.
- Buy in 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack.
- Advocate can be used on puppies from 7 weeks of age.
- Advocate can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age.
- Kills fleas, flea larvae and reduces flea allergy dermatitis.
- Prevents heartworm.
- Controls roundworms, hookworms and whipworm.
- Controls sarcoptic mange, ear mites and lice.
- Water-resistant for 1 month, 48 hours after application.
- Contains imidacloprid and moxidectin.
- Made by Bayer Health Care, who also make Advantix and Advantage
Advocate for Cats is one of the most effective cat flea & heartworm treatments on the pet market. Advocate is made by Bayer, who also produce Advantage for Cats. Advocate for Cats kills fleas, kills flea larvae, controls intestinal worms, controls intestinal worm larvae, prevents heartworm and controls ear mites. Advocate can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age. You can purchase Advocate for Cats in a single dose, 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs for the best price to suit any budget.
What Does Advocate for Cats Treat