Keep your pet's paws clean and safe of irritations with a set of protective dog socks from our range. Pet socks for dogs are a great way to style up their appearance while also keeping your floors scratch-free. Socks are great for indoor use, but you may want to consider dog boots for outdoor use.
Dog Socks FAQ's
What are dog socks?
Dog socks are special socks designed to keep your dog's paws warm and protected from rough surfaces, hot pavement, and other potential hazards. They can also provide traction on slippery floors.
Why should I use dog socks?
There are several reasons why you might want to use dog socks. They can protect your dog's paws from injuries, provide extra traction on slippery surfaces, help your dog maintain their footing in snow or ice, and keep their paws safe from hot surfaces in the Australian summer heat.
How do I measure my dog for socks?
To measure your dog's paw to get the right sock fit, please follow these instructions:
- Have your dog stand on a piece of paper
- Mark the front and back of the foot
- All four paws should be measured and the largest measurement kept
- The width of the paw should be slightly smaller than the width of the boot
- Please note: The sock measurements are to be used for the paw sizing and is not the measurement of the boots
Checkout with Afterpay, Zippay, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.