Regular brushing is a must if you want to keep your dog's coat looking great and healthy. Brushing will prevent tangles, snares and mats from forming with your dog's coat. It also will spread good oils, pick up dirt & grime, and remove insects, fleas and lice from your canine’s fur. Check out our wide selection of dog brushes and find the right dog grooming brush for your canine's fur.
Types of Dog Grooming Brushes
- Slicker Brush: Untangles mats & snarls. Removes dead and shedding hair.
- Bristle Brush: For regular brushing that will help your dog to shine.
- Rubber Brush: Removes dead and shedding hair. Ideal for use after shampooing and for general massaging.
- Pin Brush: For regular brushing that will help to stop mats or snarls from occurring. Removes dead and shedding hair.
- Double Sided Brush: A combo of the pin and bristle brush.