NexGard for Dogs
NexGard for dogs rapidly kills fleas and controls ticks. The tasty chewable tablet is effective for one month. NexGard is made by Merial, the people who brought you NexGard Spectra and Frontline Plus. It contains the active ingredient Afoxolaner at a rate of 2.5 mg per kg of body weight. It can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age. Not only that, but it kills 3 type of ticks; Paralysis ticks, Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks. NexGard will kill fleas within 8 hours of administration.
About NexGard for Dogs
- Purchase in 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack
- Packets for dogs 2-4 kgs, 4.1-10 kgs, 10.1-25 kgs and 25.1-50 kgs
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age
- Kills fleas by 8 hours of administration
- Treats adult fleas and prevents flea infestations
- Kills 3 type of ticks; Paralysis ticks, Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks
- Comes in the form of a chewable tablet
- Each tablet will treat fleas and ticks for one month
NexGard for Dogs FAQ's
When does NexGard start working?
NexGard will kill fleas within 8 hours of administration.
How often do I give my dog NexGard?
You will give your dog NexGard tablets once a month, preferably on the same day as the previous month.
When should I start using NexGard?
You can start giving your dog Nexgard at anytime as long as they are over 8 weeks of age.
Where can I buy NexGard?
In Australia, you can buy NexGard at online pet stores, local pet stores and vets.
Where is NexGard manufactured?
Australian NexGard is made in Brazil. It is labelled for Australian consumers.
What does NexGard do?
NexGard for dogs kills adult fleas, prevents flea infestations, controls Paralysis ticks and Brown dog ticks.
What is NexGard for dogs?
NexGard is a flea and tick chewable tablet for dogs.