Comfortis Plus for Dogs
Comfortis Plus will treat dogs for fleas, flea infestations and flea allergy dermatitis. It also prevents heartworm disease and controls hookworm, roundworm and whipworm. It uses spinosad to treat fleas and milbemycin oxime to treat heartworm and intestinal worms. Comfortis Plus flea and heartworm control comes as a chewable tablet that is administered monthly with a meal. Buy Comfortis Plus for dogs in 2 quantities; 6 packs and 12 packs. Comfortis Plus has 5 ranges for dogs, each weight range will have a certain coloured packet associated with it; pink for dogs 2.3-4.5 kgs, orange for dogs 4.6-9 kgs, green for dogs 9.1-18 kgs, blue for dogs 18.1-27 kgs and brown for dogs 27.1-54 kgs.
Comfortis Plus for Dogs Information
- Buy Comfortis Plus in 6 packs or 12 pack.
- Comes as a chewable tablet to be given with a meal monthly.
- Comfortis Plus can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age.
- Prevention of heartworm disease in dogs.
- Controls fleas, flea infestations and flea allergy dermatitis.
- Controls hookworm, roundworm and whipworm. (does not treat tapeworm)
- Your dog should be tested for heartworm by a bet before using this product.
- Contains the active constituents spinosad and milbemycin oxime
- Related products: Comfortis for dogs
- Comfortis Plus is only available to Australian customers.