Capstar for Dogs & Cats
Capstar is a small tablet that works to kill adult fleas off your dog or cat quick. Capstar flea pills can be given to your dog each day or as you see fleas on them. Capstar for dogs is a great to use if you are taking your pet to an area where you know they may be exposed to fleas. Capstar flea tablets contain the ingredient Nitenpyram. Capstar for cats can also be used in conjunction with other flea treatments. It can be used on kittens from 4 weeks of age
You can buy Capstar flea treatment in 2 different quantities; 1 box that contains 6 tablets total, or 5 boxes that contain 30 tablets total. Capstar has 2 weight ranges, each weight range has a certain coloured packet associated with it; blue for dogs and cats 0.5-11 kgs and green for dogs 11.1-57 kgs.
- Buy Capstar in 1 box (6 tablets) or 5 boxes (30 tablets).
- Capstar can be used on puppies from 4 weeks of age.
- Capstar can be used on kittens from 4 weeks of age.
- Kills adult fleas on pet quickly.
- Can be given daily or as you see fleas reappear on pet.
- Comes as a small tablet that can be dosed directly into pet's mouth or with food.
- Contains the active ingredient Nitenpyram.
- Only available to Australian customers.