Bravecto for dogs is a flea and tick control chewable tablet. 1 Bravecto chewable tablet treats fleas for 3 months, paralysis tick for 4 months and brown dog ticks for 2 months. It uses the ingredient FLURALANER. Bravecto can be used on puppies over 8 weeks of age. It comes in 5 sizes to suit dogs of all weights and breeds.
About Bravecto for Dogs Flea & Tick Control Chewable Tablets
- Ingredient: FLURALANER at the rate of 25-56 mg /kg bodyweight
- Treats and prevents flea infestations for 3 months
- Treats and controls paralysis tick and brown dog tick
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age
- Can be used on breeding and lactating dogs
- Available in 5 sizes for all breeds of dogs
3 Reasons To Choose Bravecto
Effective3 months protections against fleas and paralysis ticks. Effective control of fleas within 8 hours of administration for the full treatment period. Effective control of pre-existing paralysis tick infestations within 24 hours.
SafeCan be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 2kg. Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
EasyTasty oral chew that your dog will love, making it easy and convenient to give. No mess to administer, won't wash or rub off.