Bravecto Spot-On for dogs treats fleas for up to 6 months, controls paralysis ticks for 6 months and controls brown dog ticks for 12 weeks. Each back comes with 1 pipette that are used at the same time to control flea & ticks on your dog for a period of 6 months. Bravecto Spot On for dogs comes in 5 weight ranges; x-small dogs 2-4.5kg (Yellow), small dogs 4.5-10kg (orange), medium dogs 10-20kg (green), large dogs 20-40kg (blue) and x-large dogs 40-56kg (purpler). It can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age and dogs that weigh over 2kg.
How to Use Bravecto Spot-On for Dogs
- Remove Bravecto Spot On from its child-safe packaging.
- Hold the tube straight up, and give the cap one twist to break the seal. Please do not attempt to remove the cap as it does not come off.
- Ensure the the animal's back is horizontal. Part the hair and apply directly to the skin.
- For very small and small dogs, apply in 2 spots along the back
- For medium sized dogs, apply in 3 spots along the back
- For large and very large dogs, apply in 4 spots along the back
- During the tick season, daily searching and removal of ticks is still recommended.
Do not use for cats or other species. Call poison information centre if swallowed. Phone Australia 131 126.
Possible Side Effects
If side effects occur, persist or become more severe within a few days of administration, consult a veterinarian.