Bravecto Spot-On for Cats
Bravecto Spot-On for cats treats fleas for up to 3 months and controls paralysis ticks for 3 months. Each back comes with 2 pipettes that are used at the same time to control flea & ticks on your cat for a period of 3 months. Bravecto for cats comes in 3 weight ranges; small cats 1.2-2.8kg (Green), medium cats 2.8-6.28kg (Blue) and large cats 6.25-12.5kg (Purple). It can be used on kittens from 11 weeks of age and cats that weigh over 1.2kg.
How to Use Bravecto Spot-On for Cats
- Remove Bravecto Spot On from its child-safe packaging.
- Hold the tube straight up, and give the cap one twist to break the seal. Please do not attempt to remove the cap as it does not come off.
- Ensure the the animal's back is horizontal. Part the hair and apply directly to the skin.
- Apply at the base of the skull, to ensure the wet product can't be licked.
- For cats under 6.25kg, apply 1 spot.
- For cats over 6.25kg, apply 2 spots.
- During the tick season, daily searching and removal of ticks is still recommended.
Do not use for dogs or other species. Call poison information centre if swallowed. Phone Australia 131 126.
Possible Side Effects
If side effects occur, persist or become more severe within a few days of administration, consult a veterinarian.