ADVOCATE FOR DOGS
Buy Advocate for dogs flea and heartworm control online! Advocate is a monthly flea and heartworm treatment for dogs and cats. It is a easy to use topical application and contains the ingredients imidacloprid and moxidectin. Advocate for dogs is made by Bayer Health Care, who also make Advantix for dogs and Advantage for dogs. We sell Advocate in 4 different quantities; single doses, 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs. Advocate has 4 weight ranges for dogs, each weight range will have a certain coloured packet associated with it: Green for puppies and small dogs up to 4 kgs, teal for dogs 4-10 kgs, red for dogs 10-25 kgs and blue for dogs over 25 kgs.
What Does Advocate for Dogs Treat
Advocate for Dogs Information
- Topical Application.
- Buy in single dose, 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack.
- Advocate can be used on puppies from 7 weeks of age.
- Kills fleas, flea larvae and reduces flea allergy dermatitis.
- Prevents heartworm in dogs.
- Controls roundworms, hookworms and whipworm.
- Controls sarcoptic mange, ear mites and lice.
- Water resistant for 1 month, 48 hours after application.
- Contains imidacloprid and moxidectin.
- Made by Bayer Health Care who also make Advantix for dogs, Advantage for dogs and Drontal for dogs.
Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.