PAW 200ml Dermega is an Omega 3 & 6 oral supplement for dogs. Dermega may aid in the treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions, responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids, in dogs. It contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic and linoleic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid. PAW Dermega comes in a easy to use pump bottle that wont drip. Mix Dermega with dogs food daily or as direceted by your vet.
Pure Animal Wellbeing or PAW for short is Blackmores new pet health range. Blackmores is famous for creating some of the best health products found at chemists, health food isles and now pet stores.
About PAW Dermega Omega 3 & 6 for Dogs
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditons.
- Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
- Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures).
- Contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Administer orally 1ml per 7kg bodyweight onto food per day or as directed by veterinarian.
- For animal consumption only
Each 1g cotanins a minimum of: Eicosapentaenoic acid 85mg (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid 59mg (DHA), Linolenic acid 120mg, Linoleic acid 38mg (sourced from fish oil and linseed oil).
Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
Help other PETZOO Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category