Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for dogs over 8 kg prevents fleas for up to 8 months and controls ticks for 4 months. Seresto collar for medium and large breed dogs is 70 cm. It uses the Active Ingredients IMIDACLOPRID 100 mg/g and FLUMETHRIN 45 mg/g. This flea and tick collar can be used on dogs over 7 weeks of age.
What does the Seresto Collar treat my dog for?
- Treats and prevents flea infestations for up to 8 months.
- Kills larval flea stages.
- Treatment and control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Controls paralysis tick and bush tick.
- Kills brown dog tick.
- Reduces the transmission of Babesia vogeli and Anaplasma platys between dogs by the brown dog tick.
- Treats lice.
Dosage and Administration
One collar treats a dog over 8 kg.
Harmful if swallowed. Do not open inner pouch until ready to use. Do not allow children to play with the collar. Wash hands after use. Wear gloves if applying a collar to more than one animal per day.
First Aid Instructions
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
Dispose of used collar and packaging by wrapping in paper and placing in garbage.
Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category