The Reptiland Digital Thermostat with 2 circuits is the best way to control temperature in your reptile enclosure. Reptiland is part of the popular TRIXIE Pet Company.
How it Works
The thermostat operates a heat source until the chosen temperature has been reached and then switches off. It switches on again once the temperature falls below the value determined by the switching delay.
The thermostat automatically switches between day and night time operation in relation to the time set, and uses the relevant temperature settings. 'ST1" sets the time for the start of the day, 'ST2' sets the time for the start of the night. The time in 'ST1' has to be lower then the one in 'ST2'.
Under 'ST1' (day) and 'ST2' (night) the thermostat can be switched from heating to cooling. When switched to cooling, there is a pre-set time delay of 3 minutes in order to avoid damage caused by abrupt switching over if compressors are in use. In heating mode (H) a device is powered until the set temperature has been reached and then switched off. In cooling mode a device is powered when the pre-set temperature is exceeded and turned off when the actual temperature is lower then the pre-set temperature.
Features of the Reptiland Digital Thermostat
- with two circuits for daytime and night-time operation
- ideal for use with heat lamps, heating mats and other heat sources in order to prevent overheating or hypothermia
- programmable for up to 8 turn-on/turn-off times
- continuous display of temperature, real time and chosen function
- integrated timer (min. cycle time 1 second)
- range from 0 °C to 50 °C
- selectable switching delay 1 °C to 15 °C
- can be used for heating and cooling
- with visual alarm function
- length of sensor cable: 180 cm
- max. switching capacity 2 x 600 W
- battery prevents loss of data in case of power failure
- suitable for aquariums as well
- Reptiland is a part of the popular TRIXIE brand
Help other PETZOO Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category