The Reptiland Digital Thermostat & Hygrostat with 2 Circuits is the best way to control the temperature and humidity in your reptile enclosure.
How it Works
The thermostat operates a heat source until the chosen temperature has been reached and then switches off. It switches on again once the temperature falls below the value determined by the switching delay. The hyrgostat activates the source of humidity until the selected humidity has been reached and then switches it off. The device will be switched on again as soon as the humidity has fallen below the selected delay value.
Day/Night Mode Thermostat
The thermostat automatically switches between day and night time operation in relation to the time set, and uses the relevant temperature settings. 'ST1" sets the time for the start of the day, 'ST2' sets the time for the start of the night. The time in 'ST1' has to be lower then the one in 'ST2'.
Day/Night Mode Hygrostat
The hygrostat automatically switches from day to night mode depending on the time the has been set, and uses the set values for the humidity. 'SH1' sets the time for the start of the day and 'SH2' for the start of the night. The time for 'SH1' has to be lower than the one for 'SH2'.
Under 'ST1' (day) and 'ST2' (night) the thermostat can be switched from heating to cooling. When switched to cooling, there is a pre-set time delay of 3 minutes in order to avoid damage caused by abrupt switching over if compressors are in use. In heating mode (H) a device is powered until the set temperature has been reached and then switched off. In cooling mode a device is powered when the pre-set temperature is exceeded and turned off when the actual temperature is lower then the pre-set temperature.
Features of the Reptiland Digital Thermo-/Hygrostat
- with two circuits for daytime and night-time operation
- for simultaneous monitoring and control of temperature and humidity
- integrated timer allows control of sprinkler systems to the second (min. cycle time 1 sec.)
- programmable for up to 8 turn-on/turn-off times
- continuous display of temperature, real time and chosen function
- range from 0 °C to 50 °C
- selectable switching delay 1 °C to 15 °C
- control range for humidity 20 to 90 %
- can be used for heating and cooling
- length of sensor cable: 180 cm
- with visual alarm function
- max. switching capacity 3 × 400 W
- battery prevents loss of data in case of power failure
- Reptiland is a part of the popular TRIXIE brand
Help other PETZOO Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category