200ml PAW NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner for dogs and cats. NutriDerm Conditioner is for dogs and cats with normal, itchy or dry skin. It has a naturally fresh scent with no artificial fragrances. PAW NutriDerm Hypoallergenic formula has a soothing effect of Colloidal Oatmeal and moisturising Rosehip Oil.
Pure Animal Wellbeing or PAW for short is Blackmores new pet health range. Blackmores is famous for creating some of the best health products found at chemists, health food isles and now pet stores.
About PAW NutriDerm Conditioner for Dogs and Cats
- 200ml (6.8 FL.OZ.US)
- For dogs and cats with normal, itchy or dry skin.
- Cerasine, an innovative skin nutrient complex: with ceramides and essential fatty acids (omega oils) to intensively nourish the skin for optimal skin hydration and a healthy skin barrier.
- Colloidal oatmeal: for immediate soothing effect.
- Moisturising & detangling ingredients for a soft manageable coat.
- No artificial fragrances for a natural fresh scent.
- Manufactured in Australia
Directions for Use
After using a shampoo, apply NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner to several points along the body. Gently massage evenly through the coat onto the skin. Leave on for 5 minutes then lightly rinse with clean water.
Alternatively, NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner may be used as a leave-in conditioner.
PAW NutriDerm Conditioner combines Colloidal oatmeal (avena sativa (oat) kernel flour), behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, glycerine, sorbitol, glycerine, Cerasine Skin Nutrient Complex, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), lecithin, hydrolysed oats, panthenol, potassium sorbate, citric acid anhydrous, sodium gluconate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract [CO2] (and) caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) lecithin (and) tocopherol, aqua (purified Australian water).
Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
Help other PETZOO Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category