My Flea Trap attracts fleas within a 12 meter range and traps them with the built in sticky pad. It is cordless, lightweight, portable and can clear a room of fleas overnight. It is environmentally safe and does not require any chemicals.
Use My Flea Trap over night in one room per night. The next night move the unit to another room to clear that room of fleas. You continue this until all the rooms in the house have been cleared of fleas. The light on My Flea Trap attracts the fleas and they jump onto the sticky adhesive sheet which traps the fleas.
- Once Flea Trap
- Two adhesive sheets (replacement sheets can be purchased here)
- 4XAA batteries (not included)
- External power supply 6VDC (not included, can be purchased separately)
myFleaTrap is based on Kansas State University patent and extensive laboratory testing. The intensity and colour of the lights and their on/off lighting pattern attracts the insects and traps them on the disposable adhesive sheet.
Positioning the Trap
- myFleaTrap is designed for use indoors and in a semi-enclosed, external covered area.
- Will attract fleas in the room it is located.
- Operates best in darker areas.
- The trap will operate effectively when located adjacent to a wall or in the corner, facing the room.
- Effective light beat angle is 160°.
Integrated Flea Management System
- Place myFleaTrap in an area where fleas are suspected.
- Set on Auto Mode
- Check adhesive disc on a daily basis. Replace when required from discs available in starter pack or purchase new refills from your supplier.
- Vacuum the house regularly using a turbo/rotating brush head. Vacuum hard floors as well as carpets.
- Concentrate on dark areas when vacuuming such as under furniture and carpet edges.
- Wash all pet bedding using a HOT cycle.
- Groom/wash your pet using a flea shampoo treatment.
|Brand||My Flea Trap|
Help other PETZOO Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category