The Mars Coat King Coarse Dog Grooming Tool is a revolutionary grooming tool that easily removes dead hair and undercoat. The coarse coat king has 8 blades. The Coat-King strips large areas fast, it works by quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick under-coats. The topcoat hairs go straight through the teeth and the undercoat hair, being wavy, is caught in the teeth and removed. As you comb the Coat King through the coat if there are knots in the fur the hair will pull harder against the blade section of the teeth and they will cut through like a matt breaker.
About the Coarse Mars Coat King
- Made of Quality German stainless steel.
- It is an indispensable item for every groomer.
- Most suitable to strip undercoat & dead hair, unravelling & de-matting.
Mars Coat King Breed Recomendations
Mars Coat King tools are available in various sizes to work with all different kinds of coat:
- Fine: Spaniels, Foxie, Rotty, Setlers, Terriers, Papillions ect.
- Medium: Border Collie, German Sheppars, Golden Retriever, Marema, Maltese, Poodle, Cattle Dog, Husky, Persian, Schnauzer, ect.
- Coarse: Chow chow, Rough Collie, Newfoundland, Pomerain, Samoyed, ect.
Friendly for Dog Groomers
The positioning of the blades allows for comfortable, easy and stress free use for the groomer. Place tool on the coat, then with light pressure and long strokes, comb out in direction of hair growth. Stripping can be done in half the time of other methods. Less fur will be left on the floors and furniture.
Friendly for Pets
Grooming without pain and by reducing the undercoat your pet will feel cooler! If your pet is happy to be brushed then they will accept the use of a Coat King. Unlike most other small strippers the removal of coat can be done without unnecessary discomfort to your pet. Easily used on cats, dogs, horses, goats and other furry friends.Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category