Aquatopia Marine Protein Skimmer and Filterhas a flow rate of 500L/H and suits salt water aquariums up to 50 Liters. The unit is in the form of the hang on filter design. It filters, skims off waste and oxygenates water.
About the Aquatopia Marine Protein Skimmer and Filter
- For salt water aquariums
- For aquariums up to 50L
- Flow rate: 500L/H
- Energy: 6.6W
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Comes with instructions for use
- Compact design, easy to operate
- Ideal primary filter for small saltwater, fish-only aquaria
- Filters, skims off waste and oxygenates water
- Unique needle-wheel impeller creates fine air bubbles to enhance skimming
- Spare parts are available to buy for this filter
- Made by Aquatopia
- Filter: The aquarium water is triple-purified as it passes through the Bio cartridge. First it is mechanically filtered by the dense polyester filter material. It then passes through an activated carbon medium that is specially designed to be an effective chemical filter. Finally, the entire cartridge acts as a biological filter.
- Advanced Venturi-Type Protein Skimmer: This specially designed skimmer reflects the latest technology available. Air is injected into the saltwater creating millions of very fine bubbles. Potentially dangerous compounds and toxins adhere to the surface of the bubbles. This frothy waste continues to accumulate until it pushes its way up into the collection tray.
- Marine fish are from our oceans and need special conditions in order to thrive in captivity. The fish tank environment needs to be stable as possible for marine fish to live. Of particular importance are pH and salinity. Tanks for marine fish keeping need to be larger then freshwater tanks and generally need high quality filtration and a protein skimmer to remove excess nutrients from the water.
- Aquatopia's Marine Protein Skimmer is suitable for keeping marine fish. It provides quality filtration and a high quality protein skimmer.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category