RSPCA Monthly heartworm Tablets for dogs is for the prevention of heartworm disease in dogs. It prevents heartworm disease in dogs by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae that infected the dog in the 30 days before treatment. It can be used on puppies from 6 weeks of age. The RSPCA is an independent, non-government community-based charity providing animal care and protection services.
RSPCA Monthy Heartworm Tablet Information
- 3 weight ranges; for small dogs up to 10 kg, medium dogs 11-20 kg and large dogs 21-40 kg
- Comes in 6 packs and 12 packs
- Each tablet lasts 1 month
- Monthly heartworm prevention
- Can be used on puppies from 6 weeks of age
- Dogs should be tested and be free of adult heartworm and microfilariae prior to starting heartworm prevention