Small ALLPET 2 in 1 Car Harness is for small breed dogs up to 10kg and a chest size to 55cm. This adjustable harness can be used as a car restraint or walking harness. The small ALLPET 2 in 1 car harness suits dogs such as; Bichon Frise, Cavalier King Charles, Maltese, Jack Russell, West Highland Terrier and other similar small breed dogs.
ALLPET 2 in 1 Car Harness Dog Sizing Guide
- Small: Dogs up to 10kg and chest up to 55cm. Bichon Frise, Cavalier King Charles, Maltese, Jack Russell, West Highland Terrier etc.
- Medium: Dogs up to 15kg and chest to 65cm. Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Beagle, Scottish Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie etc.
- Large: Dogs up to 30kg and chest up to 90cm. Dalmatian, Doberman, Labrador, Boxer, German Shepard etc.
- X-Large: Dogs 35kg+ and chest to 110cm. Bull Mastiff, Great Dane, Newfoundland, Rottweiler, Rhodesian Ridgeback etc.
ALLPET 2 in 1 Car Harness Fitting Instructions
- Unclip bot clasps to open the harness for fitting. With harness opened out, step the dog's front leg into the fixed webbing side of the harness.
- Re-secure both clasps ensuring both front legs are between the straps.
- The chest plate should be positioned protecting the dogs chest, and the D ring and seat belt strap should lie across the dogs back.
- Use the adjustable straps to tighten or loosen for a comfortable fit.
To secure dog in a vehicle:
- Pass the car seat belt through the strap on the harness behing the d-ring.
- Fasten the seat belt into the receptacle in the vehicle as normal.
For extra safety and to further restrict the dog's movement in the vehicle connect the Allpet safety strap to the car harness.
Checkout with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay or zipPay.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category